Cool Idea & What Fun :)

This came from Hunger For Knowledge and you are welcome to do this if you want.  It is a good way to get to know people on here.

1. Are you named after anyone?

I am named after my mom's best friend (Patricia), with the condition that I never be called Pat (she was called Pat and never liked it). My mom always called me Tricia, but in college I became Trish. :)

2. When was the last time you cried?

I almost cried today. It was  along stressful day with the kids.

3. Do you have kids?

As you know from #2, I do. I have a almost 14-yearold daughter and an 11-year old son.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I believe I would. I'm a loyal and loving friend, but I am a serious introvert and my friends have to really keep after me some times to keep me from retreating into my shell and never leaving the house.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

I do. I can be very sarcastic; life always seems to throw situations in my face that require sarcasm. ;)

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

Not a chance. I'm terrified of heights. But I have considered zip-lining. Go figure.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?

Lucky Charms on special occasions. But on a regular basis, I try to stick with oatmeal or granola.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

I usually notice the way people treat others.

9. What is your eye color?

Brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Scary movies for sure. I am not a fan of sappy movies or chick flicks.

11. Favorite smells?

Cinnamon & Vanilla

12. Summer or winter?

My favorite time of year is fall. But given those choices, I would go with winter. I have more options to warm up than to cool off and I try to avoid the sun. I love hot chocolate and a roaring fire and a soft, cuddly blanket.

13. Computer or television?

Computer. From the computer, you can also get tv, books and booklikes. So.... no contest.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

Alaska. We live in Florida. Went to Alaska last summer for a cruise. Opposite corner of the country. It was so amazing!!!

15. Do you have any special talents?

I'm good with animals & kids. Oh and I'm really amazing a being a klutz.

16. Where were you born?

Georgia

17. What are your hobbies?

Books, writing reviews, photography & jigsaw puzzles.

18. Do you have any pets?

An adorable golden doodle named Macey. She is my company when the kids are with their dad.

19. Favorite movie?

I LOVE movies. The Harry Potter series was amazing. My all time favorite is The Untouchables.

20. Do you have any siblings?

I have one sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to do something where I get paid to read books. :)